Charlie in the Woods is a children’s interiors brand designed to capture the imagination of little ones to inspire story telling and adventure. Dreamt up by artist Laura Attew, these detailed artworks will transform your little one’s bedroom or playroom into a magical space.
OUR PRINT FORMATS & OPTIONS:
- Our Fine Art prints are printed onto velvet textured fine art 310gsm paper, made from 100% cotton fibre and is acid free. We use high quality ink and mostly print to order to minimise waste.
- Our posters are printed on high quality smooth wood free 250gsm paper.
- Commission original artworks available on request. For more information please contact us
- Currently all prints are unframed
- Printed locally in Singapore using digital printing and small runs to minimize environmental impact and reduce wastage
All Charlie in the Woods products are originals created by artist Laura Attew
After a successful career in the Fashion industry for over 12 years as a Senior Handbags & Accessories Buyer I had a strong desire to hang up my buyers hat and return to my artistic roots. Getting lost in my imagination and my paintbrush is my happy place and my calm. I’m inspired by my 3 year old son who’s imagination is so beautiful and innocent and I wanted to capture this in my paintings and create Artworks for the little ones in your life.
I have worked in buying offices in London and Melbourne and have been fortunate enough to travel the globe and visit some incredible places for my job. Spending time over the years in India sourcing and creating has nourished my love for colour which I love to explore in my paintings. I also have a big passion for interiors and appreciate good design. Living in Melbourne for 8 years has cemented my love for good food and wine, and a love affair with coffee (my creativity is starved without it)!
Becoming a mama 3 years ago changed my view of the world and allowed me to see it with fresh eyes as my son does. All of my paintings and designs are created with love and a passion for life.
I also love creating personal commissions for clients and friends and would love to hear from you if you are interested in this. I hope you love this brand as much as I loved creating it, thank you for visiting and for your support!
Love L x